- B.V.Sc.& A.H.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- Dipolma in Animal Husbandary
|1.||ACADEMIC REGULATIONS FOR DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY||View | Download|
Animal Husbandry Polytechnic is a two year Diploma course started with basic aim of training gross root level functionaries in the field of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry. It is a two year programme after passing SSC with medium of instruction in Telugu. Selection is based on the marks obtained in SSC excluding Hindi duly following rules of reservation in vogue. The candidates must have studied in rural area ( Non municipal area). It is a terminal course and the Polytechnic Diploma holders are suitable for the posts of Veterinary Assistants in the Animal Husbandry department, other line departments, Universities, Private farms, hatcheries, dairy plants and other organizations working in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Sector. The intake of Students for each AHP is 20 per year which includes boys and girls.
1. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY POLYTCHNIC, KARIMNAGAR
2. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY POLYTCHNIC, MAHABOOBNAGAR
3. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY POLYTCHNIC, SIDDIPET, MEDAK DISTRICT
4. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY POLYTCHNIC, MAMNOOR, WARANGAL DISTRICT
The Greatness of a Nation can be Judged by the Way its Animals are treated.... -Mahatma Gandhi